Depressing

Lollfred

Head Pro
Visit site
It's snowing again here in Felixstowe (although not settling), windy as heck, and cold of course .... anyone else got the urge to up sticks and bugger off to somewhere a bit warmer .... now I know how the jocks feel :)

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
It's snowing again here in Felixstowe (although not settling), windy as heck, and cold of course .... anyone else got the urge to up sticks and bugger off to somewhere a bit warmer .... now I know how the jocks feel :)

You need to man up, i played yesterday in short sleeves up here in the North East of Jock land.:thup:

scratch

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
haha send some of it down here please!! And make sure it stays warm for when I'm at St Andrews in August :)

arnieboy

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Course closed today here on the south coast due to overnight snow. I hope it clears off by tomorrow when I am hoping to play for the first time in three weeks!

One Planer

Global Moderator
Visit site
Not too bad here in the Midlands.

Cloudy with some sunny spells. Snow seems to have pretty much melted (At last). There is however quite a strong wind about just now.

Started a couple of nights back. Durning my lesson last night, the flags were bending quite a bit. The pro said about a 2-3 club wind across. No wonder all I could hit were fades :mad:

Slab

Occasional Tour Caddy
Visit site

Good gawd, don't make it warmer! the aircon will burnout if I have to use it much more :D

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
Looking out of my window in leafy Surrey.
There's a proper blizzard going on ......................... and it's settling too!

Slime.

S

Snelly

I played at Bearwood Lakes yesterday and it was as cold as a witches thingy. A freezing wind. About 3 degrees but it felt much, much colder...