Deal on Taylormade Tour Preferred X balls at American Golf

dufferman

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
The Tour Preferred X balls from Taylormade have had their price reduced at American Golf for £24.99 a dozen. Not sure if the balls are reduced everywhere, but apparently the Tour Preferred X balls are on their way out next year, hence the price reduction.

Just letting everyone know!

jamielaing

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
The Tour Preferred X balls from Taylormade have had their price reduced at American Golf for £24.99 a dozen. Not sure if the balls are reduced everywhere, but apparently the Tour Preferred X balls are on their way out next year, hence the price reduction.

Just letting everyone know!

Where did you hear that they are on their way out? Gutted if that's true, only ball I use!

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
Where did you hear that they are on their way out? Gutted if that's true, only ball I use!

Just being upgraded as far as i know, similar to what pro V1 does. Will still be the same line up of TP and Project A, just new versions. same name.

I think, the project a, The A will now be black for the 2016 version, and on the TP balls, its something to do with the < and > that has changed..

No idea whats physically changed with any of the balls though!!!

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Well with my £10 voucher I got emailed the other day, that will be no brainier for £14.99 😎😎😎

Tarkus1212

Challenge Tour Pro
www.johnogauntgolfclub.co.uk
Last week Taylormade announced the release of 2016 versions of the Tour Preferred; Tour Preferred X; and Project (a) balls. All of the 2015 stock should now be being sold off at lower prices as the new balls are available from 15th December.

GreiginFife

Money List Winner
Visit site
This is fairly standard for Taylormade. Since 2010 when the Penta TP was release (5 piece ball) it has been re-branded as TP 5 (the TP3 was also introduced) then it was the Lethal and then the Tour Preferred X. Essentially all the same ball with very little change, if any, in playing characteristic IMO.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Last week Taylormade announced the release of 2016 versions of the Tour Preferred; Tour Preferred X; and Project (a) balls. All of the 2015 stock should now be being sold off at lower prices as the new balls are available from 15th December.

Yep, was in AG last week after some Project A's but they had none in stock. When I asked was told that they'd all been sold off and they were waiting on newly packaged stock.