Day before H4H 17th October

DPapas1982

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Evening all. Final proceedings now arranged. A slight remit on times. For most it’s simply 30 mins earlier. But after a few withdrawals and an additional plus 1. There are few changes. So take a second look.

Golf will start at 11am. With the range being available (with a free token) from 0930. Bacon rolls to be ready as of 0900.
nearest the pins on all par 3’s. can the last group make a rough note of proximity on each winning one as 2 bottles of wine will be going to the closest two winners.
Stableford of the yellows will be the course for the day.

I will have the cards on hand fron 0930 for everyone. I’m not out last, if you arrive after 1130. Grab your own as I’ll be having a very much needed practice. Those who have me on myeg will know why!

7AC66973-7E15-4A4F-B264-0AD3AC7C426B.jpeg

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Evening all. Final proceedings now arranged. A slight remit on times. For most it’s simply 30 mins earlier. But after a few withdrawals and an additional plus 1. There are few changes. So take a second look.

Golf will start at 11am. With the range being available (with a free token) from 0930. Bacon rolls to be ready as of 0900.
nearest the pins on all par 3’s. can the last group make a rough note of proximity on each winning one as 2 bottles of wine will be going to the closest two winners.
Stableford of the yellows will be the course for the day.

I will have the cards on hand fron 0930 for everyone. I’m not out last, if you arrive after 1130. Grab your own as I’ll be having a very much needed practice. Those who have me on myeg will know why!

Was aiming to get there about 11:00 as am last out. Quick question for us late starters - are the bacon rolls being made as we arrive, or do we all need to get there at 09:00 for a fresh roll?

DPapas1982

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Was aiming to get there about 11:00 as am last out. Quick question for us late starters - are the bacon rolls being made as we arrive, or do we all need to get there at 09:00 for a fresh roll?
Have a call this afternoon. So will let you know.

I agree it would be peculiar to put em all out at same time. So will let ya know ?

DPapas1982

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Hi guys.

Ever so small tweak. Bacon rolls all being served up from 10am til approx 11am.
Have also got us a £200 reduction. My thoughts were to simply put half in as prizes and the other half for H4H. Unless anyone would particularly like their share back.

Putting it on here so as to obviously guilt trip any who may consider option two. ?

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
Good of them to acknowledge and make a gesture, happy to go with the flow, but maybe add a token prize for “most golf” as it’s the only one I stand a chance on ??

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hi guys.

Have also got us a £200 reduction. My thoughts were to simply put half in as prizes and the other half for H4H. Unless anyone would particularly like their share back.

Putting it on here so as to obviously guilt trip any who may consider option two. ?
Your in charge, your choice.

DeanoMK

Club Champion
Visit site
Hi guys.

Sounds good to me, thank you Dave.

Grizzly

Visit site
Hi guys.

Look, I'm not winning any prizes, unless you have one for most incompetent golfer, so take this with a pinch of salt if you wish but...

Give it all to the charity. Maybe sponsor one of the tees that have not been taken.

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
Hi guys.

Why not just stick the refund in the H4H pot…. Happy any which way.