Dash cams

Neilds

Assistant Pro
Visit site
I have got a Nextbase 522GW which is from Halfords. Front and rear facing, auto turn on if bumped when car is parked and can be linked to an app to download if required. Never had to use it in anger but clarity is good and now forget it is fitted

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have a Voyager 212 I got from Aldi (basically a re-badged NextBase 212). I have had mine for some time now. I don't have the rear facing one, but may upgrade to this is I can do it wirelessly (or just fit another using the socket in the boot). Easy to install. Mine is at the top of my screen and I just run the wire behind the interior trim to the charging point. You don't even notice it. I've never had an occasion where I've had to use it in an accident, but it's good to know I have it in case. Picture quality is good, even at night, and it stores the video on a micro SD card.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I have a Viofo A119 mounted to my windscreen in the car. Being wedge shaped, and stuck to the glass (not suckered) its almost invisible from the outside, and unobtusive from the inside (its mounted just to the right of the centre mirror, just below the windscreen edging finish.
Personally I cannot stand the ones stuck in the middle of a screen or that have wires hanging down. I also thought having an active screen in front of you whilst driving was illegal to, not that it stops anyone.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
I have got a Nextbase 522GW which is from Halfords. Front and rear facing, auto turn on if bumped when car is parked and can be linked to an app to download if required. Never had to use it in anger but clarity is good and now forget it is fitted
I have the same one and it is a thing of beauty, ordered one for me and Missis T, front and back cameras. At the time Nextbase themselves were having a promotion and were the cheapest going. Some of the bloody idiots that I have recorded since then. Dashcams are a good investment.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
I have a Viofo A119 mounted to my windscreen in the car. Being wedge shaped, and stuck to the glass (not suckered) its almost invisible from the outside, and unobtusive from the inside (its mounted just to the right of the centre mirror, just below the windscreen edging finish.
Personally I cannot stand the ones stuck in the middle of a screen or that have wires hanging down. I also thought having an active screen in front of you whilst driving was illegal to, not that it stops anyone.
Mine is sited to the left of the rearview mirror, and I run the wire under the trim around the car. It has a screen but you can set it to time out (which I have) so it's not obtrusive.

Tashyboy

Please don’t ask to see my tatts 👍
Visit site
Oddly enough I changed the dash cam in mine no problems. When it came to Missis Ts car, a previous owner had already put the wiring in ( which I changed ). Made it easier using the same fuse. ?