Darts

barry610

Club Champion
Visit site
The other day a top player said he’s playing better now he only drinks 3 pints before a match. He used to drink 10…………what a plonker.

That was Ted Hankey that said that :

HE WON IT !!!!!

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
I still think there is a significant gulf in class between the BDO and PDC. If you take say the top 8 or 10 in their relative rankings and then matched the next 10 or 15 head to head I would think the PDC guys would win. As an less than average pub player (but whos uncle has had England honours) it seems that BDO players are mainly superleague standard whereas the PDC seem more able to mix it at a higher level.

Don't like Hankey's "Count" image but he seems a pretty sound guy and played the better darts to win.

MVP

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
it was a good match tonight but agreed stick barney and taylor in there they would wipe the floor with them!

i like both pdc and bdo in there different ways!

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
The other day a top player said he’s playing better now he only drinks 3 pints before a match. He used to drink 10…………what a plonker.

They use the beer as a muscle relaxant to help keep a steady hand. Obviously he didn't need as much as he thought!

Tommo21

Tour Winner
www.royalmusselburgh.co.uk

They use the beer as a muscle relaxant to help keep a steady hand. Obviously he didn't need as much as he thought!

That’s what they think when in reality they’re alcoholics.

andiritchie

Journeyman Pro
HOTMAIL.COM
I love watching Bdo darts for the pressure, the mistakes makes for great viewing.

I also like the Pdc I go to the Uk Open and a couple of Premier league nights,there you see whats capable on a dart board Phil Taylors 110 avg was amazing but i do prefer the drama of the Bdo

SS2

Tour Rookie
scoresaver.co.uk
Love watching it, PDC/BDO or whatever. Tremendous entertainment, almost as much fun as a game of Killer or Round The Clock with a few mates, several ales and some top sounds.