Dalygolf Putters

Mike_j_golf

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi,
After having bought the Daly no.5 putter before xmas I think it was wonderful, the design of the putter and the custom fitting I think are excellent. I would not recommend buying one without getting fitted for it I see AG are selling them but I think I would rather be fitted by Daly golf themselves if nothing else it is a eye opener as to how putters work and a good putting lesson they also provide a good after sales service and continuing advice after a couple of weeks not playing I thought mine was not sitting properly so had a chat to the guy from daly golf and he fixed up my set up in a couple of seconds which he said he could have done if I had emailed him a pic so its like having a putting coach on had for any problems, I’m sure they will be around at most of the tour events in the UK this year so for anyone thinking of getting a new putter I would really recommend one of these.
Mike

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have looked at them, but found them not to my taste. Too wierd. Too clumpy. I prefer a classic anser type style. Which is a shame, as they look well made, and the service sounds good.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
The No.7 Dark looks awesome. The relief at the centre of the sole looks to be an extremely simple and clever idea - the number of times this area 'drags'.

Still higher priorities, so one for later, until then, I have a first class putter.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
I tried them at the Belfry last year and didn't like the look, feel, sound or anything about them. I'm sure they work for some but not me.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
They are certainly an aquired taste & I will admit at least for the time being my Yes putter is back in the bag. I can see me putting it in the bag as the weather improves. I think the #7 I have could do with a bit more weight in the head. Plus, you can't pick your ball upwith the #7 either.

Still, I find in the right conditions Or frame of mind the DalyGolf putters are worth using. And the putter works well when you understand the philosophy behind setup & the fitting.

RGuk

Tour Winner
Visit site
I just tried to view the "virtual" brochure....

Couldn't get the hang of it at all (you have to click and drag the pages over, like a real book?).

I hadn't realised they were an English company....I might re-visit their product range at AG tomorrow.

Mike_j_golf

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Hi,
They are a N.I. company, I know that putters are very individual but having tried out almost every putter on the market i cant see how anyone could say these lack feel or sound bad, the one thing i really like about them is that force you to take your stance with your eyes over the ball and always in the same position, just a thing on custom fit putters if everyone checks their putter and see dose it sit flat on the ground when u address the ball it might look like it dose from the top but if u look at it from the front i bet most will notice it dosen't sit flat on the ground meaning the putter is not the right length for you.
Mike

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
The No. 7 Dark is nowhere near as good looking as it appears in the online brochure, it seems much thinner.

I still think the sole cutaway is a good idea but tbh found them 'lumpy', especially compared with what was good for me, the Fisher CTS-9 with a soft insert. A big plus is it isn't too disimmilar to the B90 but not sure it's worth the price tag.