Custom Fit

MarkA

Head Pro
Visit site
Ive recently been struggling for consistency with my Mizuno MP 53s and decided to go for custom fit.
Ive had several lssons but the confidence has gone so i thoght it was time for some new shinys!
I went along to Fore Golf in Chester whom I bought my 910 off and had a fitting and said I wanted some new irons- we checked mine out first and I was all over the place so decided to look at JPX825 and i20s - i tried them both and struggled to hit either of them consistently and then tried AP2 which I proceed to nail after getting the shaft and lie right ( my MP 53s were o.5 inch too short and 2 degrees out) the dispersion changed gramatically and virtually evey shot was out of the middle. My point here is that Custom fit does appear to work whether our not you need trackman and flightscope is debatable but hitting on a range it was so obvious which club was right due to ball flight and connection the flightscope just backed it up. Id never buy without seeing ball flight but tweaking lofts and shafts is essential. I went in for something which would help my gain more but came out with something that fit and looks a treat too! 10 working days for the shinys to arrive!

MarkA

Head Pro
Visit site
New KBS shafts are £35 a time ( flex was wrong in mine) - plus grips at a £5 avlub - Im into £360 plus lie adjustment at £5 per club meant it wasnt worth it