Custom Fit Demo Days

Dan2501

Tour Winner
Visit site
I'm in the process of finding a new driver, and have signed up to attend a Callaway Demo Day next week. Quite excited to get to hit the new 816 and the Great Big Bertha as well as hopefully the XR. However, I've not been to a demo day before, what should I expect? How many different drivers should I expect to get to hit in my half hour slot? Will they have a launch monitor to get stats or will be it be based on feel and visuals?

I won't be tempted to buy on the day I don't think, unless something feels and performs amazingly as I'd like to at least hit the G30 and R15 first, but should be good hopefully. I do like Callaway stuff and been wanting to give the new gear a go, so I guess even if it gives me an idea of whether their drivers are for me or not it's worth it.

D

Deleted member 1147

If it is a proper Callaway demo, with a Callaway fitter, they should have all the current stock of head/shaft options, along with measuring devices.

I'd advice that you get a copy or take a photo of the stats after you've finished and have a word with someone in the know (your club pro for example) to make sure the numbers seem reasonable.