Courses you are looking forward to playing this year?

stevek1969

Money List Winner
Visit site
Shiskine on Arran, its a 12 hole course playing there twice on Saturday. Do Scottish residents not get Kingsbarns at half price?

patricks148

Global Moderator
Visit site
Shiskine on Arran, its a 12 hole course playing there twice on Saturday. Do Scottish residents not get Kingsbarns at half price?

There was certainly some sort of SGU discount last time i looked , know a couple of years ago they were charging £70 for SGU members

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
SGU have certainly been known to get some decent deals at such places.

I got on Kingsbarns for £40 (quite) a while ago and Dundonald for £35. I do believe there were some tee times at Muirfield made available too.

FairwayDodger

Money List Winner
Visit site

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's not quite anyone in Fife. It's anyone with a North East Fife St Andrews links ticket that can play Kingsbarns for £45. The problem I have is don't know many other people with qualifying tickets - I only got mine this year after being on the waiting list. All the details are here http://www.kingsbarns.com/booking-information/raa-golf-club

The SGU had an offer in the early season and it's unknown whether or not that will happen again next year.

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Last edited:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Confirmed with Kingsbarns, £107.50 for SGU & SLGA Scotland residents. They close on 16th November. I'll start an "Arrange a game" thread to see if there's any other interest here.

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Was looking forward to returning to Northants County this morning but sadly they appear to have lost their greens earlier in the year and they were in pretty poor condition, were truly excellent last time I was there so a bit of a shame really

Not actually got anything else planned I dont think but will prob try and squeeze one or two in