Course work at Stoneham

SaintHacker

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Good video that Steve (decent soundtrack too!). I should get my new work rotas in the next couple of weeks so I'll definitely take you up on that offer soon

PCWOX

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Looks good that. Isn't this the course where Mr Matt Le Tissier is a member? Sure I have seen some of his tweets about Stoneham.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
Great vid!

Obviously some dedicated GKs! Plenty of investment, which bodes well for the future. Love the heather eyebrows on the bunkers. Defo a Sunningdale look to it!

User20205

Money List Winner
Visit site
Looks nice Steve. I’d definitely be up for a round in the summer. Could reciprocate with a round at Brokenhurst:thup:

D

Deleted Member 1156

Looks nice Steve. I’d definitely be up for a round in the summer. Could reciprocate with a round at Brokenhurst:thup:

Me too Steve, a midweek evening would be great as I work 5 mins away. We could get Sainthacker to make up a 4ball :thup:

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Looks great, fabulous advert for the golf club too that video, great to see a club putting in so much work. Look forward to getting a hit there if we ever manage to move south lol

D

Deleted Member 1156

Looks great, fabulous advert for the golf club too that video, great to see a club putting in so much work. Look forward to getting a hit there if we ever manage to move south lol

Bluddy hurry up Steve, you're keeping us all in suspenders! :D

D

Deleted Member 1156

Where do you work Gordon.

Will be lots of opportunities for mid week games, I know Ian is keen too

Chandlers Ford, my office is about 1 mile from the first tee as the crow flies :)

richart

Major Champion
Visit site
Course work looks good. Stoneham could get very wet in the winter, so hopefully drainage work will make a big difference. We have a reciprocal there, but always up for a game if we can just play the first seventeen holes, and get a lift up the last.;)

D

Deleted Member 1156

Course work looks good. Stoneham could get very wet in the winter, so hopefully drainage work will make a big difference. We have a reciprocal there, but always up for a game if we can just play the first seventeen holes, and get a lift up the last.;)

We're going to pick a day that you're washing your hair :whistle:

SteveW86

Head Pro
Visit site
Drainage has improved massively over the last few years. Removal of trees but also a lot of new drainage pipes have been put in to help.

Maybe I should put a travelator system parallel to the 18th in the suggestions box.

Paperboy

Mini Cam
Visit site
Drainage has improved massively over the last few years. Removal of trees but also a lot of new drainage pipes have been put in to help.

Maybe I should put a travelator system parallel to the 18th in the suggestions box.

Never played the 18th in my two visits, the home team never seemed too be interested after losing :p