Coronavirus - how is it/has it affected you?

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Nightclubs are ramming folk in like sardines, with no one wearing a mask despite most not being fully-vaccinated. They are ‘making hay while the sun shines’ because they need to and they can, and hoping and praying that it doesn’t soon cloud over.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Nightclubs are ramming folk in like sardines, with no one wearing a mask despite most not being fully-vaccinated. They are ‘making hay while the sun shines’ because they need to and they can, and hoping and praying that it doesn’t soon cloud over.
News today only one outbreak attributable to a nightclub since opening and that was in Lincoln.

Beezerk

Money List Winner
Visit site

How do you know most aren't vaccinated, is it your "inside man"? ?
You really are a drain on this forum with your constant negativity.

Kellfire

Blackballed
Visit site
It’s a fairly safe assumption that the vast majority of people going to nightclubs are below 30 and less than half the population below that age have had both jabs. You can disagree with how much of an issue it is but he’s almost certainly right about the prevalence of double jabbed people at nightclubs.

pauljames87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Used the District line to get to London this morning, I noted the signs have changed to “wearing masks is a personal choice”

I would say by the time the train pulled into Mile End 70% of people had chosen to not wear one. Not me btw, I was tempted to slip on a 2nd!

Very much doubt they have..they will be fake signs stuck over because it's not a personal choice on the district..it is a condition of carriage

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
Most are under 30 and my understanding is that most under 30s have not yet been fully vaccinated and for body to develop fullest protection following second vaccination

https://www.ft.com/content/33cac8ae-1716-4e29-af25-850430830d23

I am simply pointing out a risk. The fact that the clubs are open is positive ?

Last edited: