Coronavirus - how is it/has it affected you?

Slime

Tour Winner
Visit site
...I'm seeing things...because - jings, crivvens...it looks like Oor Wullie has inveigled his way into the House of Commons...must keep my eyes open to see if Fat Bob, Wee Eck and Soapy Soutar have snuck in as well (kiddin' honest - I'm keeping right side of the pence)

................ and, in English, that is?

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
So apparently moving in 5 week steps opening up different sectors.
All depending on the R rate and numbers infected as a result of opening up.
If numbers go up again I suppose we could easily find Boris back tracks and doesn’t open up as planned.
Still up in the air as far as I’m concerned.

Jamesbrown

Head Pro
Visit site
So apparently moving in 5 week steps opening up different sectors.
All depending on the R rate and numbers infected as a result of opening up.
If numbers go up again I suppose we could easily find Boris back tracks and doesn’t open up as planned.
Still up in the air as far as I’m concerned.

I’d be concerned with the disease ridden children going back to school this early but if it has seasonal waves then perhaps infections won’t rise. I’ll hold off booking a week off 12th April for now.

D

Deleted member 15344

Trying to work out where Driving Instructors fit into all this..
Might have to wait until the day before I'm allowed back for the DVSA to tell me.....
I would guess at Step 2 mate ?‍♂️

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
I think he's speaking in Tongues......
Aye - a puckle o' Scots...

Anyway...fingers well and truly crossed that the scope of Step 4 can be implemented on or very soon after June 21. In support of that date the word today from north of the border about infections and deaths is very encouraging.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
No sane person would trust me with a pair of scissors but Mrs D has had to for her occasional hair trim. Now it is somewhat difficult that MrsD is a fully qualified hairdresser, albeit that she hasn't cut anyone's hair bar mine in the last 30+ years, but I wouldn't trust me .........

larmen

Head Pro
Visit site
No sane person would trust me with a pair of scissors but Mrs D has had to for her occasional hair trim. Now it is somewhat difficult that MrsD is a fully qualified hairdresser, albeit that she hasn't cut anyone's hair bar mine in the last 30+ years, but I wouldn't trust me .........
Just google for flowbee. You are welcome ;-)