Coronavirus - how is it/has it affected you?

clubchamp98

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
There you go Crawford, all those problems with your feet were because you were seeing a Gynaecologist and not a podiatrist:LOL::ROFLMAO:
My brother had a big problem with his left foot.
He seen a podiatrist but it turned out his problem was his hip.
So it’s not so black and white.
They need to work together ,but need a media presence that’s all.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Congestion and emissions charges for front line workers was lifted last week as was on site parking charges.

They were lifted for everyone, not just front line workers, it’s impossible for them to identify who is and who isn’t, anyway.

SwingsitlikeHogan

Major Champion
Visit site
A work colleague's dad died on Friday. He was in hospital serious ill. They were not able to be with him in his final hours. My colleague is pretty pragmatic about it as I don't think his dad had much perception of what was happening and it was going to happen sooner rather than later. Funeral might only be a small handful of closest family allowed. Difficult times indeed.

Mudball

Assistant Pro
Visit site
My cousin travelled from Germany to India... Was in quarantine - which he did not follow completely. Earlier this week taken to hospital with flu symptoms. Test have come negative. Sigh of relief followed by a earful from everyone for his behaviour ... every family has an idiot.

Visit site
Not being able to go to a friend's funeral. It kinda really smacks you on the back of the head.

This is one of the harder things
One of the lass's elderly relatives died about 10 days ago (there have been others since)
There was a stream from the church where the priest said the mass and family and friends could join in the mass online
Worked very well and provided some genuine consolation

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
They've made changes to our bin collections. It used to be
Brown bins (food and garden waste) - every week
Green bins (metal and plastics), blue bins (paper and cardboard) and grey bins (general waste), each being collected on a three weekly cycle.
They will now be collecting Green and Grey bins on alternate weeks.
Green bins remain metal and plastics, Grey bins take everything else.

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
They've made changes to our bin collections. It used to be
Brown bins (food and garden waste) - every week
Green bins (metal and plastics), blue bins (paper and cardboard) and grey bins (general waste), each being collected on a three weekly cycle.
They will now be collecting Green and Grey bins on alternate weeks.
Green bins remain metal and plastics, Grey bins take everything else.
Tough life:)