Corded Grips

slowhand

Head Pro
Visit site
Back in the day I used to have Golf Pride half-coed grips on my clubs, the ones which were corded all the way down at the rear and just rubber at the front.

I have been using the MCC grips currently but don’t really like them, and was just wondering what other corded grips people use

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Back in the day I used to have Golf Pride half-coed grips on my clubs, the ones which were corded all the way down at the rear and just rubber at the front.

I have been using the MCC grips currently but don’t really like them, and was just wondering what other corded grips people use

Iguana do half cord grips, I've fitted their standard grips and they are sound.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I still prefer a cord grip. Lamkin are my grip of choice but last time I tried the Iguana half card and have been pleasantly surprised. Was expecting to replace them quite quickly but still going strong.

If you want a really indestructible cord grip.that shaves your hands look no further than the Golf Pride Z grip. It's like swinging with a cheese grater!

hacker_al

Club Champion
Visit site
Lamkin UTx. corded but not quite as harsh as some. Since using these I don't bother with a glove anymore.
I used to regrip my clubs every year but these last really well, do it every three years now.

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I stopped using the standard tour velvet ones because they simply did not last.
The newer Z grip looks a lot better.

If you can find somebody who has still got them the tour wrap full cords are great

I typed all of this yesterday and it was still there unposted this evening!!