Conwy - Welcome to links Golf

Society_Fan

Head Pro
www.rigsgolf.co.uk
What a welcome to Links Golf after 20 years of playing and visiting a great course with 18 memorable holes.
From the first in the 20 - 30 mph wind, there is not a let up shot, every shot needed thinking about and executing well. Most memorable was the 10th with 1 iron, 1 iron, 4 iron (all full blooded) and a 20 foot birdie put.
The other side is the practice facilities (Collect your own balls range wher you can hit driver. 2 pratice chipping / bunker greens and 2 putting greens.
An excellent welcome, and wonderful members telling us where the weather will come from.
Please visit if you get the chance.

thegogg

Head Pro
www.vlgc.co.uk
I played Conway the back end of last year and agree with your comments, a truly wonderful course and fine test of golf. If you get a chance you should also try and play Royal St David’s, Harlech and Nefyn, other excellent links courses in North Wales.

My home track is a fine parkland course but I enjoy visiting links courses to play the game in its truest form. I’m off down Aberdovey later this week and I’m really looking forward to it after reading the report on it in this month’s mag.

Floodster

Visit site
I have played Conwy a few times as a friend of mine is a member there. I played in their open recently & the winds were gusting. I was hitting 8 irons for 100yrd approach shots!
The course is excellent & the facilities are just as good. I would recommend this to anyone.

tonecapone

Assistant Pro
www.pdgc.co.uk
Playing there 12th October Andrew Murry Golf Day,course looks nice but,You cant see the wind on still images.Going to enjoy the day and tick off another course played.Anyone know of any hidden demons to look out for. ;)