Congratulations Davemac1

• Thread starter Deleted member 1740
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1740

Well done Davey la :clap:

What balls you getting?

I spoke to him before, he said he fancies a couple of dozen of vivid's in the bright red and yellow colours.

Well done to homer for running the comp and providing the prizes though. Nice touch.

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I spoke to him before, he said he fancies a couple of dozen of vivid's in the bright red and yellow colours.

Well done to homer for running the comp and providing the prizes though. Nice touch.

Agree, fair play to Homer for putting the prize up. Haven't watched his channel before (and probably won't again tbf!) but getting to 100 subscribers he must be chuffed with.

Volvik Vivid? I reckon a couple of dozen Honma Tour World would be just the ticket :whistle:

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Young Davey's just sat at home right now fondly thinking of just how long he has to wait before he gets his eager hands on Homer's balls.................

D

Deleted member 15344

06832AE4-B2C7-4ADA-848E-E3273AF0743C.jpg

Balls are on their way mate :thup: - I’m waiting for the wedge comp

D

Deleted member 17920

He's won 2 boxes of premium baws for guessing Homers scores on his YouTube channel. Fair play HJS!!
Well done Dave.

I hope we see a picture with you receiving homers balls :D

bluewolf

Money List Winner
Visit site
Well well Dave. When are we gonna see you on the course with these balls? You'll be lighting up Houghwood soon enough. Just stay out of that mud though or you'll be spending all day polishing Homers balls with your spit.....

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Well well Dave. When are we gonna see you on the course with these balls? You'll be lighting up Houghwood soon enough. Just stay out of that mud though or you'll be spending all day polishing Homers balls with your spit.....

Better than some on here who write on Homers balls with a green Sharpie !