Comps this week and weekend

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I am playing in a comp saturday , hope the weather is as good as monday when i played in a roll up and shot 73 for 40 points , bogey the par 5 3rd hole , 2nd shot landed just short of the green but it was a temporary as the green keepers where working by the green so had to wedge it back , Grrrrr , did not read club email , hope to repeat form on sat , anybody played this week and in a comp on weekend coming

louise_a

Money List Winner
Visit site
I am playing in a mixed singles stableford at Fleetwood on Saturday, don't know if it will be a qualifier as the men are playing of the yellows.
Then I have a turkey shoot at our club on sunday.

Qwerty

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am playing in a mixed singles stableford at Fleetwood on Saturday, don't know if it will be a qualifier as the men are playing of the yellows.
Then I have a turkey shoot at our club on sunday.

Ive just checked the Startsheet Louise and I see your in the last group.
We're out about an hour earlier.I didn't know you were playing in it tbh, Looks like its warming up for the weekend, I just hope it stays dry.
It won't be a qualifier btw.

Congrats on the chip in on 18 and 2nd place at Pleasington Last week, must of been nice to see that drop in on the last :thup:

wrighty1874

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
My partner and I qualified for the Warwickshire Union of Golf winter competition and we play our first round match on Saturday against two blokes from Warwick GC at Kenilworth GC.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
We're due to be playing a stableford but we've got drainage work going on and so it's not certain if this is going ahead. We were fully open last weekend and hoping with the decent weather they can get most of it done and fully open again for this weekend so we can have it

JCW

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks like a lovely day for golf but I have dropped out today as I have a chest infection , shame as i am playing well at the moment , the start sheet is full up , there is a waiting list as i took my name out online and one on the waiting list was slotted in soon as , so no worries on letting anyone down there

upsidedown

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yellow ball comp, scored 14 points for my 5 goes with it, alas we as a team had bit of a mare and we ended up with 71, which was one less than my gross ;)

Oxfordcomma

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Last board comp of the year at ours today, medal format. Shot the lights out coming home, (gross) par on 6 of the last 7 holes :whoo:.

Sadly the preceding 11 were so diabolically awful that I will only hit buffer with the aid of holes being rounded down to net double bogey :(.

full_throttle

Tour Winner
Visit site
November stableford today, usually we are on mats but this year the tees are still open, finished on 36pts 3 blobs on the front 9 didn't help, too many silly mistakes, but on the positive side it's the best golf I've played for a while