Comp results

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Played in a comp on Wednesday at my club. The results were published today on HDID and my name is nowhere to be seen. Managed my best round of the season as well and should receive a cut of 1.8

Will be ringing tomorrow to see what the crack is, but what could have possibly occurred for me not to be included on the results? Not even for an NR. If they hadn't recieved my card I assumed I would be there with an NR, not that i see how this could have occured as I signed my card and put it in the usual box after inputting onto the computer. Unless I'm missing something?

Cheers for any possible explanations

selwood90

Head Pro
Visit site
Just go onto computer and sign in to the event through there. Confirms your signed in and jobs a good en. Iv also just realised my playing partners result isn't there either.. strange

NorwichBanana

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Its hasn't been split into divisions has it?

We had this earlier in the season at my club, I had shot a net 67, but couldnt see my score. They top score was a net 68. I then changed to division 2 and I was sat top of that list.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
Did it go into the computer correctly afterwards. Did you sign your card? did your playing partner take the cards home forgetting to enter them and destroyed the evidence? :D

jim8flog

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
A failure to return the cards and some similar actions such as a failure to enter the comp on the computer is treated as 'not entering the comp' where I play.

If you were Dqd for some reason eg failure to sign the card it may well mean that you will still get the cut.

Have you checked your CDH record on England Golf?