Cobra XL speed irons

Gazowen1555

Visit site
Hi, anyone have any experience of cobra speed XL irons? Pro at one of my local courses is selling a couple of brand new sets for around 200 quid
They look nice but all I can find online is that they are from a complete set like the Callaway edge from Costco.
I'm no blade player, love cavity backs and not good enough to worry about 5-10 yards distance. It's a 6-sw +5H set

Karl102

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looks like a great beginners set.
What do you currently score? You would also need to check the shafts out with what is suited to youL

Gazowen1555

Visit site
Hi pal, thanks for the reply, I'm currently using cobra baffler xl's but they are starting to look a bit tired. I've been playing 2 and half years and play on. Society at quite a short course off 15hcp. Joined my first proper club which is alot longer about 6 weeks ago and got 3 cards shooting between 92 - 96 but due to lockdown. No official handicap there yet but I would think low to mid 20's to start.
Just saw them at a pro shop and liked the look.

Gazowen1555

Visit site
I've had a set of G25's which got nicked. Then got the bafflers, not especially hung up on cobra but thought they looked nice. I'll see what comes up when we can leave the house again

Gazowen1555

Visit site
I'm gonna polish mine up tomorrow see if they look better....I can kind of see how the rock stars feel when they say "I need a new Ferrari because the ash trays are full in mine". Saw a really nice set of mizuno's on golf bidder that I nearly pulled the trigger on...all seen to be an extra inch longer than standard but I'm a short arse

The Guv’nor

Visit site
Hi, anyone have any experience of cobra speed XL irons? Pro at one of my local courses is selling a couple of brand new sets for around 200 quid
They look nice but all I can find online is that they are from a complete set like the Callaway edge from Costco.
I'm no blade player, love cavity backs and not good enough to worry about 5-10 yards distance. It's a 6-sw +5H set
I’m interested in these myself, can you tell me what club are selling these please?