Cobra Fly Z+

D

Deleted Member 1156

I bought a set in October, very pleased with them. Feel very solid and have a nice compact head with a reasonably thin top line. Mine are fitted with KBS stiff+ shafts.

D

Deleted member 21258

I bought a set of here and my son plays with them. Really nice looking irons and quite a nice feel. Cant say he noticed much difference in performance(forgiveness or distance) to his Wilson irons. But he loves the look and feel of them, so he is happy. He played off about 18 when he got them iirc.

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
I've just picked up a set. They are real bargains if you can find some.

Lovely crisp feel off the face and very neutral flight.

Sadly, having had a quick play with them I've had to check them in for a regrip, as they came with std and I have used mid size for years. Hopefully back for the weekend.

They are quite a compact head. Although they are a similar concept to my mate's ping i200s (players cavity with rubber stuffed in the hole), they are noticeably smaller with both a thinner top line and, particularly, sole. They are similar to ap2, but better looking (imho).

Redtraveller

Club Champion
Visit site
I've just picked up a set. They are real bargains if you can find some.

Lovely crisp feel off the face and very neutral flight.

Sadly, having had a quick play with them I've had to check them in for a regrip, as they came with std and I have used mid size for years. Hopefully back for the weekend.

They are quite a compact head. Although they are a similar concept to my mate's ping i200s (players cavity with rubber stuffed in the hole), they are noticeably smaller with both a thinner top line and, particularly, sole. They are similar to ap2, but better looking (imho).

Nice, where did you find them? Did you get them for a good price?

Last edited:

NWJocko

Tour Winner
Visit site
I had a set of these, and the AMP Forged before them. Superb irons, very similar in look to AP2 type irons but performed better (for me)......

Would happily still be using them tbh if I didn't have a problem trying different clubs!! :rofl:

pendodave

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Nice, where did you find them? Did you get them for a good price?

i got mine from clubhouse for 299.

Was waiting for a second hand set (which are normally between 225 and 250) to turn up, but none did. Once I pulled the trigger I saw loads :mad:

Even so, the current cobra equivalent (king tour forged, pretty much identical) are around 600, while the i200s and ap2s are about 700 and 900 respectively, so still a bargain.