ClubV1 republish comp

badgergm

Visit site
Hi - anyone know how to ensure ‘scorecard comments’ are included in manual republish to HDID ? Not done on auto publish I believe.

wjemather

Visit site
Hi - anyone know how to ensure ‘scorecard comments’ are included in manual republish to HDID ? Not done on auto publish I believe.
It seems to be a lottery, but re-publishing an already published result never worked for me.
The most reliable way I found was to disable auto-publish in the comp settings; close the comp and run the prompted standard report with scorecard comments checked; then publish. Even then the comments would sometimes go missing.

Tractor Wheal

Visit site
I'm not an expert but whenever I publish I can see the results with comments straight away on App & on web page.

But not everyone can. I think it's to do with cache so make sure HDID isn't open. There are many that don't close apps.

Another way to check would be to view in a private/incognito browser.

Hope that helps.

badgergm

Visit site
It seems to be a lottery, but re-publishing an already published result never worked for me.
The most reliable way I found was to disable auto-publish in the comp settings; close the comp and run the prompted standard report with scorecard comments checked; then publish. Even then the comments would sometimes go missing.
This is what I did. Comment was published but limited to a small number of characters - whereas all chars output on printed version. Was trying to explain a DQ.
Strange that no comprehensive manual.