ClubV1 query - Unlinking from a previous club

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I have moved clubs. Unlinked my old club on ClubV1, linked my new one. All good, I only see my new one when I enter the ClubV1 app.

But..........I am still getting the daily course update from my old club, nothing from my new one. I have asked my new club, they say all looks good from their end, 'maybe your old club still has you linked?'. I have messaged my old club and they show that I have fully resigned and been removed from the system at their end.

Any thoughts on how to resolve this? What might be the cause?

rudebhoy

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I have moved clubs. Unlinked my old club on ClubV1, linked my new one. All good, I only see my new one when I enter the ClubV1 app.

But..........I am still getting the daily course update from my old club, nothing from my new one. I have asked my new club, they say all looks good from their end, 'maybe your old club still has you linked?'. I have messaged my old club and they show that I have fully resigned and been removed from the system at their end.

Might be worth deleting and reinstalling the app?

Springveldt

Visit site

I was getting the same issue, I was still getting the updates from Arcot because I hadn't unlinked them in the V1 app but when I clicked on the notification is would say something like "your account for this club is locked" or something like that. I then found the unlink button behind the hamburger menu thing in the top right corner and I've not been getting the notifications since.

Did you tell them you were leaving? One of the lads I play with didn't explicitly tell them so I think he won't get that "your account is locked" thing until the end of April when they check if people have paid or not.

I've always had notifications from Newbiggin from as soon as I linked the club. I was getting notifications from both clubs for months without issue so it might be worth having a word with your new club again.

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
I was getting the same issue, I was still getting the updates from Arcot because I hadn't unlinked them in the V1 app but when I clicked on the notification is would say something like "your account for this club is locked" or something like that. I then found the unlink button behind the hamburger menu thing in the top right corner and I've not been getting the notifications since.

Did you tell them you were leaving? One of the lads I play with didn't explicitly tell them so I think he won't get that "your account is locked" thing until the end of April when they check if people have paid or not.

I've always had notifications from Newbiggin from as soon as I linked the club. I was getting notifications from both clubs for months without issue so it might be worth having a word with your new club again.
I've spoken to both clubs and both claim that they have done their bit.

Yes, I told Arcot in advance, officially, that I was leaving.

I've already unlinked Arcot. They don't exist as an option to swap to anymore for me.

I will log out, remove the app, see if that works. Next up, can I figure out my password 😬