Clubs for a toddler

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
Get plastic ones. They’re safer for her and everything around her. At that age they’re a toy. When about 4 or 5 go for us kids as they have trade value.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Thanks for all the replies. I’ll keep US kids and Golphin in mind for when she’s a little older. No sense going expensive yet until I see if she even wants to play with some plastic ones. So I’ll go plastic for now and if she shows interest I’ll move her up to something a bit more “like daddy’s”.

@Mel I’d love to her to get some memories like that too.

sunshine

Visit site
I would just go with plastic toy clubs. They're light, cheap and won't do as much damage to objects or hurt as much if they get it wrong. Anything that causes trauma/pain through a swing would put her off playing.

Plastic indoors.

For the garden it doesn't matter. Children extremely unlikely to hurt themselves swinging a club. Only real risk is to somebody else walking behind the child mid-swing.

Bunkermagnet

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Plastic indoors.

For the garden it doesn't matter. Children extremely unlikely to hurt themselves swinging a club. Only real risk is to somebody else walking behind the child mid-swing.
Young children are extremely unaware of their surroundings so are very much at risk of hurting someone or something no matter whether indoors or outdoors.

sunshine

Visit site
Young children are extremely unaware of their surroundings so are very much at risk of hurting someone or something no matter whether indoors or outdoors.

They're more aware than you think (mostly!). Only thing that worries me is walking behind someone swinging.

Indoors we play golf on the wii, wish real golf was that easy!