Club membership

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Just back in from a round about 10mins ago, i asked the team captain a few things when I was up I forgot most of it tho but all the info is on the site I just need to register I'm going to go up tomorrow too so I'll ask some more people, meet a few a couple of members today that were brand new aswell

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Just back in from a round about 10mins ago, i asked the team captain a few things when I was up I forgot most of it tho but all the info is on the site I just need to register I'm going to go up tomorrow too so I'll ask some more people, meet a few a couple of members today that were brand new aswell

How was the first round as a member. Good news about meeting other new members as you should be able to help each other fit in and feel at home. Enjoy and hopefully you can get playing comps soon and getting yourself know about the place

casuk

Head Pro
Visit site
Thanks, I was not playing too well I need to get used to the fast greens they are unbelievably quick, course was in superb condition, I did feel a little out of place at first but that soon faded when I started to play, it will take a bit of time to get use to everything and with everyone seeming very helpful I should pick it up quickly, good first day

williamalex1

Money List Winner
Visit site
Thanks, I was not playing too well I need to get used to the fast greens they are unbelievably quick, course was in superb condition, I did feel a little out of place at first but that soon faded when I started to play, it will take a bit of time to get use to everything and with everyone seeming very helpful I should pick it up quickly, good first day

Just ask if you're not sure of anything, we've all been there, and sometimes we still are lol.