CL final - Clash of the plastics!

Lake Balls, Good as new? Or Are they Poo?

• Good as new

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • They are rather poo

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Parmo

Tour Winner
www.roundhaygc.com
So guys who do you want to win and why? I myself hate both teams like the next man but if I have to decide then Manure it will be and only because they are from the North.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Neither. I won't be watching either. I can't even vote on this because I find it so awful to contemplate.
I didn't want any of the last 4 to win it, barca, mancs, chelski or the scousers. Still hoping it will get cancelled really.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I would have wet myself if he had come home to find she had moved out, smashed up his car and burnt the house down. That would be funny, or maybe I am just bitter.

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
What i find strange is that the majority (possibly all)of the responses to this post are male. had it been a "mate" in the pub that had gone behind his wife's back, would there not be some inquisitive questioning? Come on lets be honest guys!!

Why is it then that everybody, to a man "loathes" him and what he stands for?
Is it because he is the look at me and what i've got type who thinks he can please himself? and generally does.

Or is it the fact that he cheated on a succesful in her own right(not my type of music), attractive wife with what can only be described a run of the mill groupie and there's thousands of them out there willing to throw themselves at a "celebrity" How much self esteem must these girls have? They must know that nothing will ever come of it other than selling their stories to the press and demeaning themselves even more.

I personally think it is the "don't you know who I am" image that he puts across which makes everyone dislike him and everything that the modern footballer stands for.

Just my tuppence worth.