Chuffing Ebay!!!

Basher

Tour Winner
yorkshiregolf.proboards.com
Sold an item on ebay last week on a buyer collects as it was a large item.
Buyer contacts me and said he would pay for it in a couple of days time and arrange a courier to pick up the said item on Friday.

After that I got no reply from any of the messages I sent him. Come Thursday night, the item was safely and securely packed ready to go but no payment received, I notified him and told him that the courier would be turned away if he turned up as I had still not received payment.
Still no communication or reply from the guy.
Discussing the situation at work, one of the lads agreed to buy it from me. Happy days!!!
That evening cancelled the transaction via ebay. Still nothing from the buyer.
Today I get a message from Ebay telling me he has refused to cancel the transaction and will pay when he can, stating this is what he told me. Fair enough, he did say it would be paid and collected by Friday.
I'm now stuck with a large parcel waiting to be paid for when this knob can be arsed to do so. I could just as easily sold the bloody thing to a workmate straight away.... done.

Seems to me this pillock is just messing around. The item sold for £35 for gods sake! If he can't afford to pay for it, why the hell did he bid for it.

Feeling a bit angry with the world at the moment!:rant:

Essex_Stu

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Ebay is firmly on the side of the buyer. Its a joke how you cant leave anything but positive feedback for buyers so they can bid on what they want, not pay for it and theres nothing you can do about it.

Lump

Tour Winner
Visit site
Gaz, ebay is full is grade A muppets.

Our Mx5 was on ebay last week. Guy places a bid and wins. All good, he then shows up 2 days later and tries to barter the price down by £200. When told no he storms off.. WTF! and when he gets home tries to leave bad feedback.. thankfully ebay deleted the idiots message and we re-listed. Somebody picked it up 2 hours ago with no issue.

freddielong

Tour Winner
www.garbtherapy.com
Just sell it in the pub i have been on the other side I bought a set of irons Nike Tour blades with x100 shafts for £25 quid the seller just said the price was to low and said he sold them elsewhere Ebay were not interested he didn't get banned or anything, just do what suits you Ebay do not care

DaveM

Tour Winner
Visit site
Dont talk to me about Ebay. We have a small Ebay shop and the amount of hasell you get from buyers is stupid. All sorts of excuses and the like.

Mark_G

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
I bought and paid for a set of clubs for my brother. The seller refused to let me collect the clubs and refused to refund my money. I had to get ebay and paypal to open a case and eventually paypal refunded my money. Lots of idiots on ebay, both buying and selling. I always put a clause in the ad saying payment required by a certain date and if not received I will cancel the transaction and relist. If everyone is fair then ebay works, its just the plonkers that ruin it.