Chill out on momo

flandango

Head Pro
Visit site
I understand that the whole bombardment of threads from the dude is a little suspicious.

But.......the guy is fifteen and enthusiastic. Lets not ban him....call him a clown etc.

He is (according to his info) a kid.

This kind of feedback is not in his or our best interest.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Lee

Even allowing for the lads age I do not appreciate a number of private messages asking me if I want to sell my 3 wood and despite saying no getting others asking if I have any other kit I'd consider flogging.

I think the problem is that by adding more and more messages it comes over as somewhat needy and attention seeking. He hasn't actually appeared to have joined in with any other exisiting threads and so it does sort of smack of "hey look at me".

I'm glad he has stuck around after the inital for sale problems and it might just be that he needs a guiding hand int he etiquette of chat forums

T

thecraw

Hes an A-hole whoes on the wind-up.

Fed up with his threads and constant PM's.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
I must admit, looking at the pattern of posting, something is not right. He has posted alot of adverts and after people have shown interest, he has not replied to them, yet he has then proceeded to place another add afterwards.

Strange!

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
Yeah...Calm Down, Calm Down....

He's a scouser after all so he's got to shift his stuff somewhere.....
and also that im an a hole.

im sorry but thats not good either HJS.

yeah i shouldnt have PM'ed sorry if thats what you guys want but im enthuisiastic and young i am sure you guys were like this at this age.

and thanks flandango for sticking up for me :) youre a legend.

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
Lee

Even allowing for the lads age I do not appreciate a number of private messages asking me if I want to sell my 3 wood and despite saying no getting others asking if I have any other kit I'd consider flogging.

I think the problem is that by adding more and more messages it comes over as somewhat needy and attention seeking. He hasn't actually appeared to have joined in with any other exisiting threads and so it does sort of smack of "hey look at me".

I'm glad he has stuck around after the inital for sale problems and it might just be that he needs a guiding hand int he etiquette of chat forums

i have if you look joined in in other threads not of my own.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
He may be young and keen, but that does not mean that he should lack manners. IMHO there seems to be alot of scamming going on.

He's not the first youngster I've come across that writes in capitals and coloured fonts. What are they teaching our kids (that's our and not 'r' kids!!), in school.

Mono. If this is the first site that you've come across, you've not looked that hard. Facebook is always promoting golf forums to me, and I'm sure that you have a home there already. If you are genuine then please just play by the rules. Yes, I'm afraid that even on the internet there are rules, and when these are broken, as in life, you'll get a slapped wrist.

I hope for your sake that you are genuine and not peddling dodgy kit. Know what an IP address is?

Anyway, join in, chill out, and stop the caps and colours.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Hapless,

Piggy back onto somebodies wireless and hey, do what you want....All if any grief comes back to them.

There's ways around most things in life including surfing.

Andy

PS A good reason to secure your wireless connection if anyone needed one.

Andy

Tour Winner
Visit site
Log onto your Router and reset ur Password or have you changed the Router login as well?

Now you'll wish you wrote down your passwords lol

Andy

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
no i dont go on facebook. and also i do know what an ip adress is due to somebody saying thing over the internet about me to other people the police caught them through an IP address.

haplesshacker

Money List Winner
mid-life-crisis-man.blogspot.co.uk
no i dont go on facebook. and also i do know what an ip adress is due to somebody saying thing over the internet about me to other people the police caught them through an IP address.

When I said 'stop using capitals' I didn't mean for you to take it literally!!

Words at the start of a sentence can begin with a capital, as can the word 'I'. Sorry not meaning to be taking the mick.

At the last look, I was still waiting for a more 'interesting' verdict as to why the Itsy is better than the original 'death star' putter. Please 'talk' to folks on here and not just start threads to satisfy your own ego.

Good to see you sticking around though. Just relax and join in.

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Guys, is it just me that thinks its ratherstrange that even though people are intereted in what Mono is advertising, he's not following up the posts. Is he really selling this gear or prepared to buy?