Cheltenham

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Anyone heading to the festival this week? If so have fun

Struggling to get much enthusiasm for it this year, clearly too busy lol. Expecting a lot of irish winners if nothing else!!!

Haut en Couleurs in the Arkle and Burning Victory in the Mares hurdle for me today plus a very speculative EW Lucky 15

Like Honeysuckle in the Champion Hurdle but a bit skinny for my money

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
Anyone heading to the festival this week? If so have fun

Struggling to get much enthusiasm for it this year, clearly too busy lol. Expecting a lot of irish winners if nothing else!!!

Haut en Couleurs in the Arkle and Burning Victory in the Mares hurdle for me today plus a very speculative EW Lucky 15

Like Honeysuckle in the Champion Hurdle but a bit skinny for my money

Already fed up of Talksport banging on about it 24-7 whilst mentioning every 30 seconds how they are on a boozy freebie in the Coral box all week.

Bdill93

Undisputed King of FOMO
Visit site
Already fed up of Talksport banging on about it 24-7 whilst mentioning every 30 seconds how they are on a boozy freebie in the Coral box all week.

Lets not forget the Ally McCoist Cheltenham song on repeat ;):ROFLMAO:

Bazzatron

Q-School Graduate
Visit site

They'll be doing a piece on the evils of drink and gambling soon. It's like they encourage Alan Brazil to drown himself in champagne.

GB72

Money List Winner
Visit site
They'll be doing a piece on the evils of drink and gambling soon. It's like they encourage Alan Brazil to drown himself in champagne.

Especially as he is meant to be cutting down/off the booze since his medical issues last year. Think his wife had had to go doen to chaperone him this year. Not a great image to promote though, the wonders of slugging down pint after pint of guiness at 10.00 in the morning.

GG26

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Isn’t the Cheltenham Festival just a Peaky Blinders cosplay event for coked up louts these days?
I clearly don’t fit in with your view of the average racegoer, but looking around you do have a point. I am currently stood on the members lawn in front of the grandstand having just witnessed a great win by Honeysuckle in the Champion Hurdle, with the rousing reception that she missed after winning last year.

D

Deleted member 15344

Great to see Honeysuckle and Rachel get the reception that they deserved last season

Isn’t the Cheltenham Festival just a Peaky Blinders cosplay event for coked up louts these days?

Being blunt - no it’s not but who doesn’t like a generalisation eh

pokerjoke

Money List Winner
Visit site
Todays crowd was fantastic and just shows it’s right up there with any sporting occasion.
Brilliant viewing
Used to go every year being a compulsive gambler ,now just happy to watch.
Some of the commentary gives me goosebumps,brilliant