I've done my own picks instead of looking at online 'tipsters'

13.30 Pied Piper Win, Knight Salute ew
14.10 I like to move it, Cormier both ew
14.50 hillcrest win, the nice guy ew
15.30 Galvin
16.10 Bob and Co win, Furmet D'oudairies ew
16.50 Concertista Win, Zambella ew
17.30 Langer Dan win
No chance with those first four on the grounds that they are exactly the first four on my Canadian!

D

Deleted member 1740

Final days racing and heres hoping i can finish on a high after yesterdays car crash.

1:30 The Pied Piper - Cantered home here on Trials day, a repeat of that run today and it sluices in.
Also like Doctor Parnaasus EW, he'll relish the ground and should have enoughto at least place.

2:10 Colnel Mustard - i really like this one, its 3lb well in and i think it should be Fav.

I also like First Street for the EW place money.

2:50 Good Time Jonny EW - tough race to find a winner, i think this will be there or thereabouts.

3:30 A Plus Tard - Theres about 5 or can win this but im siding with this. I think itll frank the form of Galvin but either way its lookimg like a great race.

4:10 No Bet

4:50 Pink Legend EW - Venetia has got her horse in great nick at the moment, be surprised if this doesnt return us some place money.

5:30 Adamantly Chosen Win & Earl Of The Cotswolds EW

Form is good for Adamantly Chosen and i think EOTC is too big of price and certainly value.

Good luck all

fundy

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site
Not good, life getting in the way of cheltenham lol

Pied Piper, Colonel Mustard, Minella Cocooner, Al Boum Photo and Hollow Games in the lucky last

road2ruin

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I appreciate that this is aftertiming of the highest degree however my day is a vast improvement on yesterdays effort......

1:30 - Vauban - Won
2:10 - Bau Boy - Still running I think
2:50 - The Nice Guy - Won
3:30 - A Plus Tard - Won
4:10 - Billaway
4:50 - Mount Ida
5:30 - Free To Dream / Hes A Hardy Bloke

Pin-seeker

Visit site
Well I’m up for the week.
Not massively but enough to pay for a day in the beer garden & indian with the mrs tomorrow ?