Changing Avatar

Beaker

Assistant Pro
www.bedalegolfclub.com
Hi,

Im hoping someone can help? Im trying to change my avatar. I currently don't have one and have my own which I would like to use? I've gone onto the "edit personal details" and found where to do it but when I go to add mine it doesn't do it? I click browse and then select my jpeg image but it doesn't update? Its only 40 x 40 pixels so should work, but for some reason it doesn't?

Cheers

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
The avatars do not work unless you use a stock one, which you can select using user options.

As pointed out above, if you would like to personalise your posts, chop an image down to a suitable size and past the image code in your signature instead. Its no avatar but its better than nothing.

See below for an example. :D

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
The avatars do not work unless you use a stock one, which you can select using user options.

As pointed out above, if you would like to personalise your posts, chop an image down to a suitable size and past the image code in your signature instead. Its no avatar but its better than nothing.

See below for an example. :D
Yup Mikeh bust it when he tried to post an image of his mush.

Cernunnos

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
On a slite tangent, how you get one in your sig?

In most forums
is the usual way of linking pictures, though on here it seems to be [image][/image]

Simply use an online storage for photos is the usual way & create a link to the one you want to use. best edit the pic in paint first to get the pixles down to something small enough not to take up too much room on the forum.

I like using photobucket for online things like forums etc & for general storage of digital photos I may wish friends & family to see etc.

http://photobucket.com/

For instance here's a pic off my photobucket account

MichaelAngeloMemyNewML.jpg

Which is me being photographerd with Michael Angelo Batio & the Guitar he signed for me A Dean ML very similar to one he was using at the live event I was at.