Champkey grip fitting kit (Amazon)

Voyager EMH

Slipper Wearing Plucker of Pheasants
Visit site
Bought a set of 13 from Amazon and another set from Ebay this year.

Amazon prices for the different types of Champkeys seem to vary from week to week. Some great deals from time to time.
Less than £3 a grip that includes knife, tapes and a small bottle (but enough) of solution is excellent value in my view.

spongebob59

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's just the grip kit, grip tape, solution ,knife and rubber holder.

From the pictures seems to leave a layer of a stickey adhesive, rather than double sided tape.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
It's just the grip kit, grip tape, solution ,knife and rubber holder.

From the pictures seems to leave a layer of a stickey adhesive, rather than double sided tape.

Next time include the link! Lol much easier , but I've used a grip kit like it myself to do my driver a few years ago

It was very good and when the grip was removed by the pro he was impressed by lack of mess

This is what I used SAPLIZE Golf Grip Kits for Regripping Golf Clubs, Kit A to D for Options Including Golf Grip Tape Strips, Grip Solvent, Hook Blade & Rubber Vise Clamp https://amzn.eu/d/1zwpN1W

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
Anyone tried this kit, on offer in prime day so wondered if it was getting.

Ta.

I put their mid size grips on a set of Taylormade P790's. It was a doddle after the first one and they went on really easily. The kit came with everything I needed to do the job including a hooked Stanley knife and the double sided tape.

Robster59

Tour Rookie
www.eastrengolfclub.co.uk
Looking at it, the kit has everything you need (apart from the grips). I already have everything I need for re-gripping but if I was looking for a kit, that would be something I would consider.

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Looking at it, the kit has everything you need (apart from the grips). I already have everything I need for re-gripping but if I was looking for a kit, that would be something I would consider.

Problem I have is the lining them up so I like 360 grips , unfortunately they don't do many undersize 360 grips

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Small strip of masking tape on the shaft under the grip and draw a line on it to show where it goes. Masking tape then comes off after you're done and there's no marks on the shaft.

Thanks for that, I may do them myself next time, i had them done recently tho lol 😂

Jigger

Club Champion
Visit site
I got that one and everything is great bar the tape and the small amount of solution you get. The glue on the tape rubs down with the grip and becomes a bit sludgy at the bottom. After drying a couple of grips twisted around slightly. The tape is not small but efficiently sized I found.

The solution is two small to be of any real use. The knife and vice grip are great and probably the same price separately so I’d say go for it.