Champion's League draw

shanker

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
United and Liverpool should have no problems. You never know with Arsenal, but I think Chelsea are in trouble. Playing at home first against Italians isn't good. Hope I'm proved wrong and they all get through.

nomadpaul

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
united ??? they are playing the best in italy!!! what you sayin??
Agreed. Mourinho does seem to have the Indian sign over Fergie. Old red-nose has only beaten José once in 12 matches with Mourinho winning 6 , 5 draws and that single win for Man Utd.

My boys have a difficult tie against Juve and old boy Claudio Ranieri , especially as we are at home in the 1st leg.

Real Madrid aren't the team they once were so i think Liverpool will progress , winning 1 - 0 on aggregate ( 2 boring games )

Arsenal have a difficult game against Roma but i think will go through if the real arsenal turn up.

IMO , all 4 ties will be close but i have a sneaky suspicion , only Man Utd will fall

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I am worried about Arsenal now Fab is out. That could be the end of the road for this whole team. No trophies, possibly no CL next year, the start of a very slippery slope, team troubles combined with massive board troubles is not going to persuade players to stay at the end of the season.

Merry xmas.

Sneds

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Arsenal struggled now with Fab out for a while. I tipped RM to win the tournament before group stages etc and I think they will beat Liverpool.

Arsenal will go out, Chelsea will progress and I'm undecided about the united game. It will be entertaining whatever happens.

I'm a big fan of the special one!!

More importantly though. Old firm this weekend :)