Carly Booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
Its a bad day when you are called to a photo shoot and all your clothes are at the dry cleaners. I blame her manager. She, poor lass, has tried to make a go of it. Fair play. Lets hope they dont go round Aphibarnrats next.

inc0gnito

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Photos aside, I take issue with golfpunk for asking stupid questions (it’s the equivalent to absolute trash like zoo or nuts magazine) and also for her response to the suicide question. Not terrible answer, just a little insensitive and shows a lack of compassion or understanding.

big_matt

Assistant Pro
Visit site
What a ridiculous original post and thread. Asking what we think of 2 year old pictures of a woman in underwear. No wonder golf struggles to attract women.

User 105

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Fair play to her make what you can while you can. If you watch any of the on course vlogs she's done with Rick and Pete she's seems really nice and absolutely barking mad. What's not to like :thup:

Lord Tyrion

Money List Winner
Visit site
Someone asked on another thread why FD hasn’t posted recently. Threads like this maybe one reason

Not all threads are for everyone but it doesn't mean they shouldn't happen. Believing women don't have similar discussions is naive though. I sat through many a comment about the "lovely" Mr Hemsworth, Thor, in last night's Avengers film. I didn't get up and walk out in a huff.

Status
Not open for further replies.