Carly Booth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Digger

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Carly Booth is a Scottish professional golfer. At the end of 2009, aged 17, she became the youngest-ever Scot to qualify for the Ladies European Tour.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I just wish I was 20 years older

I wouldn't care then 🤣

Fair play to her.

She's raising her profile and making her money the most efficient way she can. Will be interesting to see if some think she is being exploited or we're all dirty old men for liking the photo's though.....

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
Fair play to her.

She's raising her profile and making her money the most efficient way she can. Will be interesting to see if some think she is being exploited or we're all dirty old men for liking the photo's though.....

To be fair, it's a two year old article and she did get some stick for it as she plummeted down the rankings. You do have a fair point about her marketing herself and making money but look at Lexi Thomson, she has a similar social media profile where she flaunts herself to a degree but she is doing the business on the course.

HomerJSimpson

Hall of Famer
Visit site
Attractive lady and not the first to use her body to make money although you have to wonder at times how much off course stuff detracts from performances on the course. That's something that could be levelled to many, not just in the womens game. On the plus side it wasn't similar pictures of Laura Davies or any of the top Korean women

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
To be fair, it's a two year old article and she did get some stick for it as she plummeted down the rankings. You do have a fair point about her marketing herself and making money but look at Lexi Thomson, she has a similar social media profile where she flaunts herself to a degree but she is doing the business on the course.

I'll hold my hands up! I didn't notice the date!

I don't think either her or lexi are doing anything wrong. But one also has the game to back it up. One is a good looking pro, the other is a model that plays golf.

User101

Blackballed
Banned
Visit site
, the other is a model that plays golf.

I'm guessing you are referring to Carly, however the fact is she has a long history of playing the game way back from 4/5 year old, she grew up not that far from me and comes from a golfing family.

Papas1982

Tour Winner
Banned
Visit site
I'm guessing you are referring to Carly, however the fact is she has a long history of playing the game way back from 4/5 year old, she grew up not that far from me and comes from a golfing family.

I was maybe being a little harsh, but in the context of success i stand by it. I'd not be surprised if in years to come she ends up more famous for her looks than ability. Much like Anna Kournakova

Status
Not open for further replies.