Car parks

D

Deleted member 16999

Can people stop posting/replying for 30 minutes please. I've ran out of popcorn, just nipping out to Tesco.

???
Now you know how the rest of us feel when you get involved in a thread about TOC or the the GM
Top 100 Courses list.:rolleyes:

Wolf

Visit site
Good luck.(y)
As for the Military lecture, only been out just over 2 years after 36 years in Uniform, last 10 were double hatted as Welfare Officer and E&D Advisor, well aware of the situation in the Military and in no way was I comparing Car parks to that element of the Forces, you were way off the mark.
Was I way off the mark or did you bring the military up as me having to
accept segregation.... Yes you did! I merely replied with examples which baring in mind your background would make it an even stranger thing to raise.

Also don't need the good luck, I won't compromise my views on segregation no matter who its for. Better to leave this conversation where it is because i won't change my opinion and you clearly think you know better... Have a good day..

D

Deleted member 16999

Was I way off the mark or did you bring the military up as me having to
accept segregation.... Yes you did! I merely replied with examples which baring in mind your background would make it an even stranger thing to raise.

Also don't need the good luck, I won't compromise my views on segregation no matter who its for. Better to leave this conversation where it is because i won't change my opinion and you clearly think you know better... Have a good day..
I don’t for one minute think I know better, although you seem very adapt at making assumptions.

I’d like to believe life is as simple and as clear cut as you believe, unfortunately I don’t.

Have a good day.(y)

Wolf

Visit site
I don’t for one minute think I know better, although you seem very adapt at making assumptions.

I’d like to believe life is as simple and as clear cut as you believe, unfortunately I don’t.

Have a good day.(y)
No i just reply to what you have wrote?

Life is only as complicated as you make it. But we will agree to disagree on this matter..

D

Deleted member 16999

No i just reply to what you have wrote?

Life is only as complicated as you make it. But we will agree to disagree on this matter..
Happy to agree to disagree, I believe you misinterpreted or I failed to expand on my use of the word “segregation”, I was looking at Mess’s, Bars and Rank, not gender??

Wolf

Visit site
Happy to agree to disagree, I believe you misinterpreted or I failed to expand on my use of the word “segregation”, I was looking at Mess’s, Bars and Rank, not gender??
There in lies the issue with Internet forums and text msg debates, things get list in translation you may mean one thing but it can also be read as something else without proper elaboration. Could make us equally as guilty in how we perceived it. Especially as many places now are becoming all ranks in bars and messes, admittedly not all but some and thats something that can still be addressed and improved on.. As for Rank structure itself that's not segregation thats a management ladder.

But we move on to the next debate... I hear someone started a thread on putting with the flag in.. Ill meet you there with the beers..

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
Now you know how the rest of us feel when you get involved in a thread about TOC or the the GM
Top 100 Courses list.:rolleyes:

Now now no need to take the huff.

I'm surprised you don't know I am awesome when it comes to reviewing golf courses.

sunshine

Visit site
As a bmw driver I'm pretty sure that's fine. I usually use 2 spaces.

As a BMW driver you are probably fine using the members' car park. The visitors' car park is probably there to protect the members from the sight of a white van or even a taxi sitting proudly in the members car park in front of the clubhouse.