Can you improve the search function?

need_my_wedge

Has Now Found His Wedgie
Visit site
I was just trying to find a thread that I had responded to this morning, except it wasn't listed any more. I did a search for one of the words and got the response that it was unable to complete the search. I tried again with a different search string, but it won't let me do 2 searches in quick succession. That's a bit pants....... if you're trying to find something, you often need to search on different words or phrases. We're registered users logged in, should be able to do more than one search at a time.

brendy

Global Moderator
Visit site
There are plenty of automatic spambots signed up also fella, until the forum software is updated/changed I think having a time limit is needed.
A suggestion though, If you know you posted then why not search your own posts? Click on your name found on any of your posts, when your page opens, select "show all users posts", you can select any of the top columns to sort them too.

viscount17

Money List Winner
Visit site
successive searches seems to be an issue too. search on one term - don't find what you're looking for so try to search on a different term and you seem to be locked out of search