I have $4000 to spend, can someone recommend me the best simulator?

AshTechslax

techslax.com
As title really. I've got $4k play money, I really want a simulator as I'm hoping it will mean I can improve quicker without having to wait long times between shots whilst I walk around looking for my ball. Can someone suggest something. I'm not a pro, but equally not a complete novice. I don't mind blowing the full budget, perhaps even finding some more cache if you guys think its worth it, but just don't want to buy anything that's not worth it. Something without a subscription fee would also be preferred, but I'm keen to hear suggestions if you have a reason as to why it may be worth it.

CliveW

Tour Winner
Visit site
Welcome. I would be looking at lessons first. No point in belting balls on a simulator or range if you don't have an idea of what you're doing wrong. Once you have that sorted then you can hone your technique on a simulator.

AshTechslax

techslax.com
Hi, cheers for your advice but don't worry I have been spending plenty of time down the range and will be taking some lessons to further my technique. But I am really excited to get a simulator, I've got the space - and think it could be a really fun thing to own! :)

rulefan

Tour Winner
Visit site
As title really. I've got $4k play money, I really want a simulator as I'm hoping it will mean I can improve quicker without having to wait long times between shots whilst I walk around looking for my ball. Can someone suggest something. I'm not a pro, but equally not a complete novice. I don't mind blowing the full budget, perhaps even finding some more cache if you guys think its worth it, but just don't want to buy anything that's not worth it. Something without a subscription fee would also be preferred, but I'm keen to hear suggestions if you have a reason as to why it may be worth it.
I thought you were looking for a stimulator until I realised the mods hadn't deleted the thread ;)

JohnWebb

Visit site
Hello, thanks for sharing this information with us. I was searching for it for my cousin's sister. She wants to buy a simulator but she doesn't have enough knowledge about this. She is worried because she has taken a loan by taking help from https://fitmymoney.com/how-do-credit-cards-work/ here and she wants to make sure that it is worth buying it.

Last edited:

HPIMG

Visit site
I had a home sim and never used it after the first month. I just didn’t really like hitting into a net but did notice a big improvement on my short game. Currently changing the golf room into a home cinema and I don’t even want to think of the money wasted on the sim, just recently sold all my stuff for probably 1/4 of what I payed.