Callaway Diablo Driver

mono217

Journeyman Pro
i707.photobucket.com
The Callaway Diablo Draw Driver what a club.

I have the 10* draw reg flex.

Its amazing im hitting it around 230-250 with a draw not a hook i can shape it to what ever I want bought it for a cheap price also of £161.

I would reccomend this club to anyone.

USER1999

Grand Slam Winner
Visit site
I have played golf for ages, and played today with a 4 ball of guys who all hit a decent ball. My longest drive today, measured on GPS, equalled my longest drive in 6 months (wow, twice in a week), totalled 255 yards. I was out driven, once, by 2 yards.

Now I am not claiming to be the biggest hitter out there, but I am rarely embarassed.

So, what is the point of this post?

Well, if you are genuinely hitting 250 average with this driver, keep it for at least 18 months. Technology doesn't change that quickly, and at 250 yard average, you are way above the norm. If you can't get your handicap down with this sort of driving, there is something wrong elsewhere in your game.

T

thecraw

Ugliest, most closed sitiing driver I have ever seen, I was contemplating waiting until the Diablo Tour came out but decided to plump for the Tit D2.

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
Honestly looks like you'll smack youself on the left leg with the ball its turned in so far.
Pig ugly doesn't really do it justice.