Bushnell Phantom charging cable

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
I have a Bushnell Phantom rangefinder, which I don't use much anymore since I bought a Bushnell watch.
However, I keep it in my bag for the occasions I forget to put the watch on. Does anyone know what charging cable they use, as I've mislaid mine. I googled it without much success.

sjw

Visit site
The Phantom 2 uses any USB C cable. I would imagine the original uses USB micro-b. Any cable will do. You have a picture of the charging port on the device?

Jaco

Medal Winner
Visit site
The Phantom 2 uses any USB C cable. I would imagine the original uses USB micro-b. Any cable will do. You have a picture of the charging port on the device?

Thank you. Not with me, it’s at home. I can’t remember if it’s an original or a Phantom 2, but looking at images on the net I’m pretty certain it’s the original Type. I’m sure my kids will know what a micro-b is and have one somewhere.

sjw

Visit site
Thank you. Not with me, it’s at home. I can’t remember if it’s an original or a Phantom 2, but looking at images on the net I’m pretty certain it’s the original Type. I’m sure my kids will know what a micro-b is and have one somewhere.

Pretty much any device that charges over usb (apart from Apple devices) from late 00s late 10s will use a micro USB. I'm sure you'll have one from something or other, otherwise they cost a pittance online.