Bushnell or Skycaddie

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
I was wondering if any of your guys use the bushnell rangefinder. What do you think of them?

Are you 'avin a giraffe NLP?

Open the box, give it a go and then you can tell us 'cos at that price you've got two hopes and one of them's Bob :D

vig

Tour Winner
Visit site
This poster has previously started a post on the sg5 and if you :( look through his history has contributed NOTHING to the forum other than trying to line his/her own pocket. The other post has 40+ replies and no one cottoned on to the fact that he was selling two items of distance measuring equipment. Obviously business is not very brisk

matthewsgolf

Club Champion
www.letsgolf.org
Sorry if you guys keep getting the wrong idea from forum member contributions.

Yes i am selling these products - through this websites own wanted section. The question was to find out what your opinions of the 2 are...which one do you guys think is the best? I personally dont care which one, as i use both.....

Genuinly i wanted some positive feedback....clearly not going to happen.

So sorry if offended anyone.

D

Deleted member 1147

Dear NLP,

I get the impression that some of my fellow posters think you are trying to SELL some of these distance measuring devices.

To prove them wrong I think you should GIVE me one of each. That way I can decide which is best and then let you know at a later date.

Thus you will get your answer, I will get some free stuff and you can prove yourself to be a noble fellow.

Seems fair??

matthewsgolf

Club Champion
www.letsgolf.org
Gill, im glad there is a sense of humour. I never want to offend. That is not my way...

It is so hard to get involved with forums. Everybody is on the defensive.

Iam a golf professional who is willing to get involved and help...

AM

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
If you're looking for feedback, NLP, I have the Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 with Slope. Top piece of kit. Had it around 3 years and it's rugged and trouble free. Only had to change the battery once. Was expensive at the time but got it as a Xmas gift. I know most of the pros use this one, so....

John_Findlay

Tour Winner
Visit site
Yes, you can. It has 3 modes. One with slope, one without and one called scan which means you can scan the fairway etc and it'll tell you how far away those trees or bunkers are. Top notch and very accurate.

It's model 20-5102

matthewsgolf

Club Champion
www.letsgolf.org
The medalist that i have has the scan feature - useful. The reason im selling my bushnell is i want to up grade to the 1500 slope edition. Thanks for the info

Farneyman

Tour Winner
Visit site
NLPgolf,

As a relative newbie to this site you will find the other posters barks are worse than their bites. They give some great tips and info/help.

I would also like to welcome you.. I can understand why some people dont take kindly to people trying to sell their wares here...personally I dont care what anyone trys to sell....I would sell my Granny for the right price.

On a tangent, from your username I gather you are familiar with NLP. As a salesperson I am also aware of it. How do you incoperate that into your game and also are there any good books related to NLP and golf.

You can PM me if you dont want anyone else finding out your secrets!!!

Ps how much are you distance thingies .... ;)

TonyN

Money List Winner
Visit site
Gill, im glad there is a sense of humour. I never want to offend. That is not my way...

It is so hard to get involved with forums. Everybody is on the defensive.

Iam a golf professional who is willing to get involved and help...

AM

Contribute to other posts that dont have anything related to selling your gear!

There are plenty of people on this forum screaming for advice and as a pro, that is you chance to get involved, its not hard, its a matter of posting, just like you have in the wanted section.

I look forward to reading your input!

madandra

Money List Winner
Visit site
farneyman, respect for welcoming NLPGolf but he has been a member for 8 months and you have been on here 4 weeks and you have contributed the same number of posts. The other difference is that you express your opinion and NPL is using this as a sales medium.

Nico

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
NPL, clear off until you understand what being a member of a forum is about.

We deserve better.

billyg

Q-School Graduate
Visit site
Never mind.....Trying to be nice, but get abused....

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/forums//showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/42306/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

whoopy bl@@dy doo! - a whole 3.5% off full retail - sold it to yourself did you? least you didn't have to sucker yourself for postage too.

(A new £300 product sold second hand for a tenner less ? - pull the other one)

http://www.golf-monthly.co.uk/forums//showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/42308/an/0/page/0/gonew/1#UNREAD

Bit of a pattern forming here don't you think?

.....by the way it's not 'brand new' but 'as brand new' unless you are an tax registered re-seller so you are either pushing product or breaking the trades description act - take your pick. Either way monopoly money and self delusion doesn't count .

:p