Buggies in Belek

C7usk

Visit site
If Kaya Palazzo used to be called Kaya Eagles, I've played that one a couple of times, but several years ago. Decent enough course, but not one I'd go out of my way to play. Never played the Cullinan - I think that's a recent addition.
My favourite is definitely the Sultan. Lots of people like the National, but I hated it - probably because it beat me up 😬
But the bottom line is that there isn't a bad course in Belek.
Cheers, yeah used to be kaya eagles I believe. hoping they ain't too difficult. Hcps are 9, 13, 17, 19, 21 and 24 so not wanting beaten up. A bit sun, beers and good craic will be had anyway.. Beats winter greens n fairway mats that we've had for the past 4 or 5 month for sure..

cliveb

Head Pro
Visit site
Cheers, yeah used to be kaya eagles I believe. hoping they ain't too difficult. Hcps are 9, 13, 17, 19, 21 and 24 so not wanting beaten up. A bit sun, beers and good craic will be had anyway.. Beats winter greens n fairway mats that we've had for the past 4 or 5 month for sure..
Park the ego and play from appropriate tees. It's a holiday, don't get all macho and try to play from the tips. (They probably won't even have tee markers out on the back tee boxes anyway). Don't worry, none of the courses are monsters. First time I went to Belek I was 24 hcp and apart from getting chewed up by the National it was still very enjoyable.

oleinone

Visit site
Park the ego and play from appropriate tees. It's a holiday, don't get all macho and try to play from the tips. (They probably won't even have tee markers out on the back tee boxes anyway). Don't worry, none of the courses are monsters. First time I went to Belek I was 24 hcp and apart from getting chewed up by the National it was still very enjoyable.
My pro gave me some good advice for golfing trips abroad. The home track is 5500 metres so choose the tees that come closest.

stgolf37

Visit site
Played Kaya Palazzo a few times whilst staying in their hotel. As a hotel guest you get complimentary food and drink at the Club and can get drinks from the Club for your buggy before your round and after 9 holes.

C7usk

Visit site
My pro gave me some good advice for golfing trips abroad. The home track is 5500 metres so choose the tees that come closest.
Cheers, looking at the course lengths, the middle tees are comfortably less than our normal white tees so should be fine with them...The back tees are shorter than ours also, but am not interested in them tbh.. More enjoyment than distance challenge is what's required...

C7usk

Visit site
Played Kaya Palazzo a few times whilst staying in their hotel. As a hotel guest you get complimentary food and drink at the Club and can get drinks from the Club for your buggy before your round and after 9 holes.
Hi stgolf37, is it a comfortable walk between holes? .. I would imagine so with it being quite short but worth knowing.. Thanks.

stgolf37

Visit site
Hi stgolf37, is it a comfortable walk between holes? .. I would imagine so with it being quite short but worth knowing.. Thanks.
I walked....I am 58 and count myself as quite fit...but it was a flat course and an enjoyable walk, not too hot the last time I went in October

C7usk

Visit site
I walked....I am 58 and count myself as quite fit...but it was a flat course and an enjoyable walk, not too hot the last time I went in October
Thanks for that.. We are between 49 and 63...with varying fitness levels..a few will defo take buggys. Sounds good.. 👍