Budget Golf Trolley - £100 or less?

Lost_Cause

Visit site
Hey,

So far I’ve been carrying my clubs around the course, I never really minded as it’s what I’ve always done since taking up the sport. Yesterday I played a round with a friend and he had a second trolley in the boot (his wife’s) which he asked if I’d like to use. I thought why not... and it changed my game completely, I felt fresher during the round and a lot less fatigue as we came back through 15-18, usually this is where the day would take its toll and I’d be starting to suffer (old shoulder problem usually starts to ache by this point), using the trolley I had none of this... anyway to get to the point, I’d like to get myself a trolley, ideally 3 wheel and that can fold down small to fit in my car. Is there anything available within my budget of £100 or is that too little to get a trolley?

Thanks,

albie999

Visit site
Also take a look on FB Marketplace or Gumtree, lots of bargains on there. I just picked up an electric trolley with working battery for a steel of £25 (could not believe it myself), was originally looking for push trolley, but def some good deals on there

TigerTime

Visit site

RandomReload

Visit site