Brooks vs BDC

• Thread starter Deleted member 15344
  • Start date

Imurg

The Grinder Of Pars (Semi Crocked)
Visit site
ha.

Nozzer is Jackspeak (a strange and often foul language used by members of the Royal Navy)

The actual definition of ‘nozzer’ is relating to the most junior of seamen. Namely those who have literally done one week in basic training.

So whilst that definition of Nozzer does not necessarily rate to the two aforementioned choppers ?

I (and others of a ex an naval persuasion) have been known to use the word to describe civvies who are absolute tools. ?

It’s also a word I can use on here to describe a certain type of person without using the very naughty P word. So I use Nozzer to respectfully circumnavigate the swear filter.
We have a new Forum word....(y):ROFLMAO:

Jimaroid

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
I think my interest in this is growing proportionally with how much it seems to be winding other people up. :D

Would like Koepka to win but I’ll put money on Bryson.

BiMGuy

LIV Bot, (But Not As Big As Mel) ?
Visit site
Not interested… when social media dropped out I did not notice, when I WhatsApp’d the wife and she didn’t reply it wasn’t out of the normal… I don’t care what others are doing

Not interested, but felt the need to read and contribute to a thread on social media about it? ?

Golfmmad

Tour Winner
Visit site
Wassup with you guys? Do you remember, Shells wonderful world of golf in the 80's - 90's? The same format, 2 top golfers of the time up against each other. Its hardly any different to now.
Bryson Dechambeau is not just a big bitter, his 2nd shot into the green is pretty good and is quite handy with the putter too.
Each to their own but I think he's good for the game, (just as Tiger was). I have to say though that Koepka needs to cheer up a bit, he never seems to be very happy.
I don't watch as much golf as I used to because I find it boring at times. So seeing characters makes it much more watchable.

sweaty sock

Hacker
Visit site
Nozzerdome aside, watching 2 rich people play golf for money, any two people, even for only 12 holes is enough.

Theres no prestige, and no peril.

I would rather watch two of you lot playing for a tenner, at least I know there'd be actual emotion.

And to be clear, I absolutely do not want to watch any of you lot playing for a tenner...

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Wassup with you guys? Do you remember, Shells wonderful world of golf in the 80's - 90's? The same format, 2 top golfers of the time up against each other. Its hardly any different to now.
Bryson Dechambeau is not just a big bitter, his 2nd shot into the green is pretty good and is quite handy with the putter too.
Each to their own but I think he's good for the game, (just as Tiger was). I have to say though that Koepka needs to cheer up a bit, he never seems to be very happy.
I don't watch as much golf as I used to because I find it boring at times. So seeing characters makes it much more watchable.

I enjoy watching those - you can find the whole matches on you tube.