Boy George's house up for sale

PJ87

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
Very nice. Wouldn't want to pay the heating bill in the current era though ?. Maybe that's why he is selling ?

On a completely unrelated note that area is right near my work . Liam Gallagher litterally lives 5 min walk from the control room

However in Totteridge just up the road was a house for sale with a 4 hole golf course attached.. par 3 , 2 par 4 and a 5

That's the dream!!!!

RichA

Visit site
Wow. That is a beautiful house. Is he leaving the furniture and fittings? I'd happily move straight in.

Brads

Visit site
Seen that last week , stunning house.
I did zoom in on the radiators looking for cuff marks though ?

Rooter

Money List Winner
Visit site
He must be Skint. the mrs told me he is going on I'm a celebrity this year and ITV have paid a record high fee of 800k for him!! I will wager 90% of the demographic who watch IACGMOOH wont have a clue who he is!!

D

Deleted member 25172

Have to laugh at the mortgage calculator at the bottom; £1.7 million deposit and £79k a month repayments. It really is a different world.

Lol. It was exactly the same thing I was looking at. Been playing around. Even putting in a 50% deposit and you'll have 44k a month to pay off the mortgage. Obviously anyone who can buy that house would probably do so outright, but still.

Different worlds indeed.

pool888

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Have to laugh at the mortgage calculator at the bottom; £1.7 million deposit and £79k a month repayments. It really is a different world.

Plus £2 million stamp duty :oops: Lovely house though as everyine says, probably quite difficult to find an ugly/bad house for £17M though.