Boris has Covid 19

D

Deleted member 1418

Matt Hancock just been tested positive for it too.

Orikoru

Tour Winner
Visit site
It's the same on Facebook, people who hate the Tories and Boris with the knives out straight away. Some things I've read are truly embarrassing, hoping he dies from it etc :rolleyes:
That's daft. I was never a fan of him running the country, but if anything this whole situation has made me see him in a more human light, and sympathise with him somewhat.

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Because he's in charge of running the country and therefore a key worker.

Can be annoyed about it all you like but its a fact he has an important role in this and should have been tested, same if it was first minister or any head of Parliament in any country.

I am going to suggest it's a piss poor organisation (government) when the 2IC isn't primed and ready to take over in the event of the main man being taken out...

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
I am going to suggest it's a piss poor organisation (government) when the 2IC isn't primed and ready to take over in the event of the main man being taken out...

Most concerns will be about cross contamination as a number of people spoke from the despatch box alone after PMQs . The idea that someone in his position shouldn't have been tested, you'd think that the virus is the only problem. For the last 4 days there's been the issue of 7 Russian navel vessels playing silly buggers along the channels and major conferences with the G20. The man has to make major decisions every day Werner you like or agree with them in the same way as the leader of the opposition hasn't taken Government advise and continues to do what he feels is most important.

Jacko_G

Blackballed
Visit site
I think some people are a bit too senile to manage two threads. Not sure how the PM with Covid 19 is relevant to how it effects you.

Heyho

Rlburnside

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Sorry to hear Boris and Matt Hancock have tested positive only right that they were tested.

Not like Charlie and Camilla

MegaSteve

Tour Winner
Visit site
Most concerns will be about cross contamination as a number of people spoke from the despatch box alone after PMQs . The idea that someone in his position shouldn't have been tested, you'd think that the virus is the only problem. For the last 4 days there's been the issue of 7 Russian navel vessels playing silly buggers along the channels and major conferences with the G20. The man has to make major decisions every day Werner you like or agree with them in the same way as the leader of the opposition hasn't taken Government advise and continues to do what he feels is most important.

Well, I believe you probably know already what I am going to reply... It's DomCum's health that should be of concern as he's the one pulling the strings...

The Russians playing "silly buggers" is almost a daily occurrence and I'd be surprised if there's not well drilled procedures in place...