Boris has Covid 19

Old Skier

Tour Winner
Visit site
Ok it may have come across as a bit crass and for that I apologise but if there is no vaccine and you want to be part of the immune herd you have to catch it and get through it, no?
I am not the first person to ask that.
Bojo's character is a bit bull in a china shop, act or speak first think later, go for the populist vote. That's why a lot of people like him after all.
Bit like playing Russian roulette with a loaded pistol.

Foxholer

Blackballed
Visit site
I have been of the opinion you missed out on the 'Huristic' lectures Foxy, the theory bodes badly with pedants ?
At the home brew - in lieu of the local - again? Seems like it's good stuff!

And btw...I believe, somewhat pedantically of course, that 'heuristic' was more likely the correct spelling! I suggest you don't use 'big words' id you can't spell them properly!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

drdel

Tour Rookie
Visit site

And btw...I believe, somewhat pedantically of course, that 'heuristic' was more likely the correct spelling! I suggest you don't use 'big words' id you can't spell them properly!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Adjective or noun ? or should it be 'guessing'

SocketRocket

Ryder Cup Winner
Visit site

I knew it was a mistake having a bit of fun with you. I won't attempt it again. I expect heuristics were beyond your comprehension anyway without your normal Google assistant.

OH! If you want to be pedantic first learn to spell 'if' correctly. ??

Last edited: