Book Help

Goldeneye

www.havefunplaygolf.com
Hi all,

My brother-in-law is a keen golfer and has "Tiger Woods - How I play golf". I liked the pull-out pages where there were sequential photos of his swing from several angles. Whilst I cannot deny his ability, I would like to see the same sort of sequential photos from other authors/players. I do not believe in sticking to one source - I am trying to absorb all I can from every source I can get my hands on.

So the question to you all is: Can you help me find another book with the photos like in Tiger's book?

Much appreciated,

Thanks

B

birdieman

Was reading Tigers book myself last night, forgot how good it is, I always head to the 'irons' section as it's the weakest part of my game. I fall into several of the faults Tiger describes and must sort it out this winter!

I have had loads of golf books but I haven't seen the sequential pics you're referring to other than in Tigers book.

There is however loads on youtube with swingvision slowing the swings of several pros with 'in front' and 'down the line' angles - it's probably better than the book as you can watch it move!

here's one of Sergio - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QoIHffGh_-g you might want to switch off the music!

Goldeneye

www.havefunplaygolf.com
Guys,

Apologies for not replying sooner,but this work stuff (you know, the thing we have to do between golf rounds) took over. All answers are much appreciated, thanks. Any more suggestions always welcome

G