Bonus Ball Lotto Competition In Aid of Help for Heroes 2014

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Any more winners Robin ?

No winners for the last 2 weeks.

The previous winners, whom are all aware (other than Vicky '09') of the situation awaiting payout are:

MargG
Rooter
RickG
Full_Throttle
Vicky

Paypal closed our account and froze it in total for 90 days, it was initially 180 but I got it halved! All the monies at that time will then be transferred to a UK account I have set up specifically and the outstanding winnings paid out immediately at that time which should be no more than another 2-3 weeks. Everything in the future will be by BT as PP are a complete law unto themselves.

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Just realised mine have run out. How much to do both numbers to the end of the run again.

£18.00 (£9 each), I'll PM some BT details.

@Rooter, yours is OK Scott as your delayed winnings will take you to the end plus a little bit left over.

Thanks

:thup:

Fish

Banned
Visit site
Any more news?

Unfortunately no. They have reneged on their new time frames by just over 1 week, I've had it chased but not heard back yet, I have a full list of winners so its not an issue, if it stretches too close to the H4H day then I'll pay out with my personal money the week prior to those individual winners and the H4H fund and then wait for it to be closed and refunded back to me. I have spent just over £100 in personal money chasing with a solicitor!