BMW PGA Championship Sunday

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Figured I'd start a thread for the tournament itself. Can't see past Grace taking it myself.

God help me if everyone tries hitting driver off the 1st again, the chance of actually getting it to the bottom of the dip in the fairway is about 10%

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Finally the coverage is on, Stenson the first offender at hitting it onto the downslope, no idea why they risk that. Lowry now as well, why bother?

Last edited:

Hosel Fade

Tour Rookie
Visit site
Grace may just have taken himself out of contention with his shot from the hazard failing to get out on the 12th and then going in a bunker and dropping two shots.

When Noren posted 11 I thought the most likely outcome would be a 3 way playoff, but no one seems to be getting there. Lowry out as well now

D

Deleted member 15344

When Noren posted 11 I thought the most likely outcome would be a 3 way playoff, but no one seems to be getting there. Lowry out as well now

Going to need something spectacular to force a play off - can't see anyone else getting into double figures

rosswilliams

Club Champion
Visit site
Everyone seemed to fall apart after Noren's round. I thought it would be a bit more interesting but he hasnt had much competition since finishing up. What a round though.

chrisd

Major Champion
Visit site
I'm very pleased for Alex Noren, quite a few of us met him at King's of Distance at Stoke Park where he chatted to us and showed us how he draws and fades long shots, shaping them round the big statue on the practice ground

Well done Alex!

PhilTheFragger

Provider of Entertainment for the Golfing Gods 🙄
Visit site
I'm very pleased for Alex Noren, quite a few of us met him at King's of Distance at Stoke Park where he chatted to us and showed us how he draws and fades long shots, shaping them round the big statue on the practice ground

Well done Alex!

IMG_0912.jpg

Heres Fragger with Mr Noren at the above event

What an absolute Gent as was Alvaro Quiros who was at the same event and who won last week.

Nice to see someone coming out of the pack from almost nowhere, but what a tremendous round of Golf from Alex