Blow by blow account of round

Wabinez

Journeyman Pro
Visit site
People definitely do it....when I ask someone how they played, I want no less than 5 words, and it to include a number! I'm not fussed about the 12 birdie attempts you had and only managed one, less about the shots that led to them!

An idea response is 'Yeah, not bad....75'

Perfect.

D

Deleted member 21258

Would rather hear the blow by blow account, then listening to someone wittering on about their favourite football team or player or how the manager or player should have done it differently or whos being signed. ;)

HampshireHog

Assistant Pro
Visit site
Without fail whenever I see my Dad I get the full round story for not only him but everyone in his group.

Not one of of them is playing off a handicap better than 30, it’s a lot of shots to re-live. It makes him happy to tell it though.

davidy233

Tour Rookie
www.davidyoungphoto.co.uk
Would rather hear the blow by blow account, then listening to someone wittering on about their favourite football team or player or how the manager or player should have done it differently or whos being signed. ;)
Being involved with a professional football club I get that all the time - I've got even less interest in someone's opinion on football than their round of golf.

D

Deleted member 21258

Being involved with a professional football club I get that all the time - I've got even less interest in someone's opinion on football than their round of golf.

Oh sorry, hopefully you didn't see my post as a direct comment on you, I didn't know you was involved.

Its just another very common subject of discussion between people, that I was taking the mickey out of.:oops:

Sats

Challenge Tour Pro
Visit site
Not met anyone who has given a blow by blow account. Normally its to describe amazing/terrible shots, funny/bizzare incidents which are fun to hear over a brew.

D

Deleted member 18588

I understand what you say but, IMO, there is nothing more boring than other people's golf.?